Changes in a student’s course of study after the published deadline must be approved by the appropriate dean. Add-Drop forms must be signed by the appropriate dean and then submitted to Rodman Hall, Rooms 205/206, for processing with copies to Financial Aid and the Bursar’s Office. Check the University calendar for deadlines for adding and dropping courses.