Transient Admission

Students having a grade-point average of C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better that are eligible to continue at their own college or university may enroll at John Carroll as a transient student for one term (fall semester, spring semester, or summer term). It is expected that students meet all prerequisites for the course(s) they wish to take at John Carroll. Transient students who wish to take courses during the summer sessions should submit applications according to procedures outlined in the Schedule of Summer Classes , which is available online at