Academic Reports

Academic reports of final grades are available at the end of each semester. Reports are not to be represented as official transcripts. Authenticated transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.

Mid-term grades are given to first-year students, transfer students, and those on academic probation, for all courses in which they are enrolled, but only grades of C- or lower are reported for other students at midterm. None of these grades become part of the permanent record.

Students who wish their academic report released should make the request online at or through their BannerWeb account at least two weeks in advance of need. To protect students and alumni, no telephone requests for transcripts will be honored. The University reserves the right to make judgments regarding the release of grades to government agencies or others making bona fide requests for information.